We need to remember . . . and to be remembered.
God has made us with the need to remember our loved ones and to be remembered by those we leave behind. From the beginning of creation, people have placed stones and monuments at their family burial sites. This was done to honor their special loved ones' legacies and to prompt future generations to ask about their ancestors, keeping their memories alive down through the ages.
Even in cultures where cremation is performed on almost all deceased, up to 90% are still honored with a memorial of some kind. You can have a cremation bench or stone anywhere, not just in a cemetery.
As you begin to look for a special memorial for either yourself or a family member, we will help you create a tribute, from simple to elaborate.
We want to help you remember . . . and be remembered.
We always offer:
- Caring, respectful service, guaranteed satisfaction with our forever warranty
- Only the highest quality materials and craftsmanship
- Prices guaranteed lower than funeral homes and cemeteries
- Free shape carving of flowers and leaves on one side of memorial
- Laser artwork that is second to none
- Porcelain portraits recessed into the stone - not taped on
- Free computer layouts to proof your memorial design
- Thousands of computer designs to choose from
- Custom-made designs created at no extra charge
- Over 60 granites to choose from - from the US, Europe and all over the world
- Evening and weekend appointments - in your home if needed
- Free delivery and setup in your cemetery within 30 miles from Vassar
- To take care of ordering the foundation for the cemetery for you
- Zero interest payments for up to 6 months
Pre-need purchase and pay up to a 4 year period
Large discounts to churches and civic groups
What's included with your purchase:
Our monument prices include standard lettering and shape carving on one side and delivery and setup in your cemetery. There may be a small mileage charge past 30 miles from Vassar.
When you purchase a memorial, minimum due at time of order is half the total sale price. The balance is due after your memorial is delivered to your cemetery.
If needed, arrangements can be made at the time of your order to pay the balance over 6 months or longer with no interest.